Events in Key West
Lying just off the coast of Key West is a secluded island known as Sunset Key. It is the perfect location for events in Key West including corporate retreats, incentive groups or intimate weddings. Two-, three-, and four-bedroom cottages offer the finest amenities of any resort in the Florida Keys. Guest will experience the best of both worlds-a secluded island location and exciting Key West all just a seven-minute boat ride away.
At a Glance
Year opened: May 1997
Groups calendar: High season (mid-February to late April). Weekday groups (Sunday through Wednesday nights) receive better rates.
Group size: 75-150 people
Key West Event Space
Sunset Key Sales Team
We feature several small meeting venues that are perfect for small gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10 or less in Paradise Three Bedroom Deluxe or Four Bedroom
- Exclusive setting on a private island for an executive retreat
- Perfect for President's Clubs and incentive travel
- Paradise cottage provides beachfront casual yet elegant receptions and dinners
- Culinary team provides customized menu to cater to themed events
- Many groups reserve cottages on Sunset Key but use the board rooms at the Westin to conduct their meetings
With 40 guest cottages, Sunset Key Cottages can be reserved in its entirety for yourself and 150 of your associates, friends, or relatives. Multi-level packages for single events or up to three nights and four days are available for your wedding, corporate retreat, team building, or reunion.
Ideal Meeting Size: 20-100
- For larger meeting requirements, the Westin Key West can accommodate
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account.
Discover our island's bougainvillea-laced cottages, an exclusive beach, idyllic spa and luscious waterfront dining. Sunset Key Cottages, a Luxury Collection Resort, is located on gorgeous Sunset Key, a secluded 27-acre island seven minutes by launch from Key West. Majestically located 90 nautical miles from the Cuban coast and 150 miles from Miami, Sunset Key leads into the tropics as the gateway to the Islands of Caribbean.
- Location within close proximity to Duval Street, museums, nightlife, cafes and all Key West attractions
- 6,000 sq.ft. of flexible meeting space with separate group registration available at the Westin
- Guest will experience the best of both worlds-a secluded island location and exciting Key West all just a seven-minute boat ride away.
- It is the perfect location for a corporate retreat, incentive group or an intimate wedding party
For a beachfront fine dining restaurant, visit Latitudes Restaurant which can accommodate groups up to 20 in the semi-private dining room. For larger groups or additional dining options, please contact your on-site catering manager.