Life on Sunset Key
An island of narrow brick roads lined with lanterns and picket fences welcomes you to the magical spot where the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean meet right in your backyard. The Victorian homes evoke a casual elegance while providing the finest luxuries, comforts and conveniences. And while this unique community lets you enjoy the convenient diversions of Key West, it also allows you to trade in the burdens and clamor of the real world for front row seats to the world's most spectacular sunsets.
It offers the kind of world-class luxuries normally associated with communities and resorts many times its size. This is a unique lifestyle created for the select few who will call this island paradise home.
Getting around on the island is part of the fun of living here. You park your car at the covered Westin parking garage on Front Street, pick up your mail in the elegant lobby and catch the regularly scheduled launch for home. At the foot of the Sunset Key pier, you'll pick up your golf cart or simply stroll home. For your convenience, groceries and other shipments can be delivered to the island for you to pick up at the dock.
Bob Cardenas, CCIM, CLHMS
Sunset Key Development
Engel & Voelkers Florida Keys
231 Front Street
Key West, FL 33040
Services & Facilities
• Underground utilities with city water, electric and sewer system, and state-of-the-art telephone and fiber optic cable systems.
• Private shoreside mail service and lobby facility on the ferry dock.
• Central Sunset Key fire station.
• Brick-paved roadways for golf carts and bicycles.
• Ample parking available in a covered parking garage at The Westin Key West Resort & Marina
• 24-hour regularly scheduled launch, ferry and supply service from the Westin Marina
- Four soft, white sand beaches.
- Gourmet restaurant with room service available to your home.
- Dedicated homeowners' service manager to assist in all homeowner needs, from maintenance to housekeeping services.
- Rental program set up for homeowners wishing to rent their units from time to time to cover expenses.
- World-famous sunsets.
- Beachfront restaurant featuring superb Continental and Island cuisine and full bar.
- 40 exquisitely appointed guest cottages for you or your visitors.
- Gift Shop containing home accessories, clothing, and basic necessities.
- Onsite concierge services.
- Grocery delivery available for your convenience.
- The Spa at Sunset Key
- Tennis courts.
- Private transient docking facility for boats up to 70', moorings for boats up to 80' and docking at the Westin Marina.