One nights room and tax deposit is due seven days prior to arrival.
Reservations must be cancelled seven days prior to arrival to avoid a one night's room and tax penalty, unless there is an alternate cancellation policy in place for special events.
Sunset Key Cottages provides self-parking for $22 per day or valet parking for $25 per day.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the rates or details of the reservation contains or resulted from a mistake or error. Advance reservations for Dining and Spa must be made directly with each outlet after confirming your Room Package Reservation. All packages exclude taxes, resort fee and gratuities.
If you selected a reservation which includes a package please contact the resort prior to your arrival to confirm your dining or spa reservations. Packages do not include gratuities.
Sunset Key Cottages is a non-pet and non-smoking resort.
The daily $50 resort fee provides every guest with:
- Boat transportation to and from the resort, 24/hours a day
- Beach & pool chairs and towels with food and beverage service available
- Access to resort beach
- Access to fitness center
- Access to hammocks, property-wide
- Newspapers in the concierge lounge and fitness center. In-cottage service available on-line through Press Reader
- Daily Rise and Dine breakfast basket delivered to the cottage porch daily with fresh orange juice placed in room at night
- Nightly turndown service with local, unusual treats (not just your ordinary chocolates!)
- Custom welcome journal upon arrival
- Wireless internet
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Use of tennis & basketball courts including rackets and balls
- Use of fishing poles & bait
- Bottled water upon arrival
- Scented towels upon arrival
- Daily poolside on the hour (from 12pm – 4pm)
- Beach yoga on Saturdays
- Use of book and DVD library
100% of the resort fee is used to support these services. No portion of the resort fee constitutes a gratuity and no portion goes to any resort associate.